|May 1, 2013 - May 31, 2013
|Monday - Sunday
|Daily Fee (7:00am - 10:50am)
|Midday (11:00am - 1:50pm)
|Afternoon (2:00pm - 5:20pm)
|Sunset (5:30pm - close)
Rates DO NOT INCLUDE Rancho Palos Verdes City Tax.
Greens fees include GPS equipped golf-car, practice range balls, valet parking, and locker room services. Times for rate categories vary depending on time of year. Golf outing rates will vary.
Rules & Regulations
One set of clubs per player is required. If rental clubs are required, the fee is $80 per set including 2 sleeves of golf balls. Singles reservations are accepted only if player can be booked with a twosome or threesome. WALK-ON space is often available for single players.
- $55 cart fee included in golf rate, a $55 rider fee is charged for non-players using a golf cart.
- JUNIOR/SENIOR: Juniors are 16 and under. Cost is $55 + city tax. Each Junior must play with a fully paying adult.
No senior golf rates. Seniors pay the regular rate.
- REPLAYS: Allowed on a space available basis only for $100 + city tax, regardless of how many holes are played.
Strictly Enforced Dress Code
Proper golf attire required, collared shirts only, no denim materials of any type. Proper golf footwear is required. Trump National is a soft spike facility; metal spikes/cleats are prohibited.
MEN: Collared shirts, slacks or shorts (Bermuda length), no denim materials of any type.
WOMEN: Non-collared shirts must have sleeves, collared shirts may be worn with sleeves or sleeveless, no denim materials of any type.
Regular business hours for the Group Event Office are 8:00am to 5:00pm Pacific Standard Time, Monday through Friday.
- Valid credit card information or a contract is required to secure any reservation. Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Diners Club and JCB card are acceptable in securing tee times. NO-SHOWS will be billed to the credit cards if the party fails to cancel at least 48 hours prior to the tee time reservation. For reservations and further information please call (310) 303-3240 or (310) 303-3241.
- Singles reservations are accepted only if player can be booked with a twosome or threesome. WALK-ON space is often available for single players.
- Groups of 9 or more players should contact Joey Lewis, Head Golf Professional-Golf Events. For more information, call (310) 303-3242 or by email at email@example.com
- Tee time reservations for 2 to 8 players must cancel at least 48 HOURS in advance to avoid penalty.
Rates and policies are subject to change without notice.
Click here to download our Scorecard.
Pro Shop (310) 303-3240